Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! From: Trevor & Gabriella

Just an FYI this is Trevor posting a blog. Yes, I gave in and thought that it was an appropriate time to let Ashley take a break and I could update the blog for a night. Sorry for all of the miss spellings.

This has to be the best Mother's Day gift any mother can receive. I won't even try to say how much this can mean to Ashley. Just keep looking the pictures keep getting better.

Ella is doing so well. She does even better when mom is around.

Gabi is just taking a little nap. Boy she keeps getting cuter each day we see her. She must take after her Mom. We are all just praying that she doesn't take after her dad.

Check out her "I love Mommy" shirt. What a great shirt for mothers day. Just wait till Father's Day to see what I get. Ha Ha Ha!!!


She just can't get any cuter. Oh, but she will
Gabriella and I would love to wish Mom (Ashley) a Happy Mother's Day!!!
We love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Trevor, those are the cutest pictures ever. She is almost the cutest baby I have ever seen.(Mine are first, sorry Gabby) She is however, the cutest niece on the whole planet. I hope you guys had a good weekend with everybody. Wish we were there. Love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy MoM's day Ash!!! What an awesome gift, the gift of life! She's adorable I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here comes the tears again! What beautiful pictures!! She is beautiful and so darling. It's so wonderful that she is getting better each day. Yes, Ashley, you're first Mom's day, how wonderful that you could hold her and care for her on that special day. Hope you got my flowers for your special day. Love to the three of you! Aunt Beck and Uncle John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me cry. Those are seriously the cutest pictures i've ever seen. Gabriella is the cutest little girl ever and she will get cuter and cuter just like her mom. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and your time with Gabriella, we really cherish the time we get to see her in those visits. We love you guys and can't wait till she is home.

    ReplyDelete