Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big Day

I can't believe how lucky Gabriella is to have so much family who loves her! She is blessed enough to not only have both sets of Grandparents but she also has two sets of Great Grandparents and a Great Great Grandma. This past weekend we took a quick trip to see her Great Grandparents in Idaho and to see her Great Great Grandma. She loved meeting everyone for the first time!




Her cousins loved playing with her, and she seemed to enjoy it too!



2 comments:

  1. I miss her already-and you of course:) But I miss kissin those chubby little cheeks. She looks so big in these pictures. Kissy, kissy her lots for her favorite Auntie. I know she misses me. Love you. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are priceless. you will be so glad you have them. She is soooo cute! I would love to see her soon!

    ReplyDelete