Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Week

This week started off on a sad note as we said good bye to Trevor's Great-Grandma and Gabriella's Great-Great Grandma. We will miss her so much! But we are so thankful Gabriella got to meet her!

Gabriella got to play with her cousins this week.


After the burial, we took a quick trip to the cabin. We got to relax and I got to sleep in thanks to Trevor!

Then we drove down to arches national park. I'd never been there before. We had a ton of fun; Gabriella loved all the hiking.

3 comments:

  1. So sad to hear about Trevor's Great Grandma's passing. Yes, it is great that she got to see Gabriella. Sounds like you had a fun trip to see the Park. Take care.
    Love to you three, Aunt Becky and Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so different! What a difference a month can make:( LOOVE the new pictures! Give her a hundred kisses from her favorite auntie. Miss you guys. I wish we were going to be there Sunday. Love you.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Ashley and Gabriella - that's pretty cute. I'm sad that we didn't get to see you before we moved. Things got pretty crazy that last month. I'm so glad to see that Gabriella is getting so big. I love all the hair!

    ReplyDelete