Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New York

We took our first big trip with Gabriella; we went back to visit her Great Grandparents in Palmyra New York. She did great on the plane, she slept through all the flights. She loved going back to see her Great Grandparents, they had so much fun together.


We went to visit Niagra Falls. Trevor and I had a great time, but I think we wore Gabriella out!




We had a great time and wish we could have stayed even longer!! Gabriella had so much fun with her grandparents, she is not going to know what to do now that she is stuck with just us again.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear she did great on the flight.
    Also I bet Grandma and Grandpa loved having you guys there.
    See ya soon, and hope to see lots of pics and hear lots of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures and she looks so dang cute!!!! I'm glad you guys had a great trip! Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete