Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Out and About

Fall is by far my favorite season, I love that the weather is cooling off and we have been out enjoying every minute of it!

We took Gabriella to Okterber fest this year, she wasn't too sure about all the noise.


Trevor can't get enough of college football this time of year. I would never admit it to him, but I enjoy it too.



She is sitting up all by herself now!


Gabriella felt snow for the first time last week. She didn't really like it, every time it hit her face, she would jump and make a grumpy face.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I blinked and she grew up. I guess that's what happens when I don't see her very often. She is so cute and chubby. We are so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash your little girl is growing up right before your eyes. She is sooo darling. Looks like you guys had fun at Octoberfest. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little doll. We loved all the photos. Isn't she fun?! Thanks for sharing. Love to all, Aunt Beck and Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting so dang big!! She is so cute! We miss you guys!

    ps-can you talk to G and ask her to use some magic baby powers to convince her cousin to get here? Thanx...ha ha

    ReplyDelete