Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snowy Day

Last week I was feeling pretty good as I read everyone else blogs about snow because it was still pretty warm here and we didn't have any snow. Well, I shouldn't have said anything because we got a huge snow storm yesterday.






Gabriella wasn't too sure about the snow. She loves to eat it of course. In fact I gave her a snack in a bowl and she dumped the crackers out and filled the bowl with snow. Lol, she is such a funny kid. The snow was beautiful! Although I'm not enjoying dragging the stroller in it today, it is just making me grateful for when I have a car again.

Here's a cute video of Gabriella in her daddy's shoes

2 comments:

  1. SNOW!!! We've been hearing that France has received tons and it's been very cold over there. The second picture of Gabby with her head down in front of the patio seems to say - "I'm so sad, I can't go outside and play". But then the rest says, "Oh, yes, I can - with mom and dad!" So cute to see. The video is darling. Fun memories to have. We're excited to see you all soon! Love to all. Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete