Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back to Paris

We finally made it to the Sacred Heart
Here are more pictures from our last trip. We ended the trip with a few days in Paris. The weather was amazing and we had such a blast!



 By all time favorite thing to do in Paris, spending the afternoon at the park under the Eiffel Tower.

The first one in always has the best selection!



Playing outside the Opera House








The Louvre was so pretty at night!

We had so much fun in Paris this time. It made me realize how much I will miss living here in a few months. Here are my top five reasons I will miss France:
5) Learning French
4) Walking everywhere
3) French food (never thought I'd say that!)
2) Markets
1) The Parks

And of course here are the top five things I won't miss:
5) Learning French
4) Carrying home the groceries
3) Missing Copper and Coco
2) Restaurants that are never open
1) Smoking, smoking, smoking

I can't believe we are down to just a few more months! I am so happy we moved over here and spent the year. 


2 comments:

  1. Very beautifully composed :) it was so great to know you guys :) and I love playing with gaby :) she is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED all the pxts and comments, Ashley!! Thanks so much for sharing. We had dinner with your parents last night and they told us what fun they had with you 3 and visiting all the wonderful sites and parks. What a great experience for all of you. Yes, we saw Cocoa and Cooper last night too and they were great. Fun little dogs. Even Cody was a happy boy. : ) Can't believe that Gabriella will be 2 in a few days! How time flys. She is adorable and talking too! Love to all.

    ReplyDelete