Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Netherlands Part 2 and Brussels


We had a blast in the Netherlands. Amsterdam is a great city, this picture above is us playing on the I amsterdam sign.


We spent a morning out by the North Sea, although we picked the wrong day to go to the beach. It was raining all morning at the beach and the day before in Amsterdam it was hot and sunny.



These pictures are outside the peace palace in Den Haag.







We finished our trip with one more day in Brussels. 



Gabi giving daddy a kiss :)


Brussels really surprised me this time, I enjoyed it more than I expected. It is a great city that has a very unique feeling and of course I enjoyed the Belgian waffles. 



It was a great trip, this picture above is Gabriella playing in the Brussels airport. She was such a trooper this trip, she didn't complain at all the whole week!


1 comment:

  1. How cute are those pictures. Loved them all. Looks like you guys were having such fun. Loved the waffle picture Ash. Looked yummy. Give my love to Trev and Gabby.

    ReplyDelete