Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally!

I can't honestly not believe it, but the internet at our house is finally working! To make a long story short, when we first signed up for service, they told us someone had to come to the apartment to install the phone line they said it would be 3-21 days before we'd have the internet at home. Well here we are 45 days later and 3 appointments that they never showed up for and all of sudden, it just started working. I don't understand these crazy people!
Anyways, we love our new apartment. We are the first ones to live in it, who would have thought we move to one of the oldest cities and end up in a brand new apartment?!
Here is our living room and kitchen. Don't mind the white white walls, our landlord said he didn't want to paint now and just have tenants ruin the paint. Lol, gotta love the French people.

 And my new clothes dryer. Lol it's not so bad, our clothes always smell fresh.

Here is a closer picture of our kitchen. Which I love. The stove is induction, which is just about the most amazing way to cook ever! It boils water in less than 30 seconds. I love it!!

On to more important things, Gabriella is doing great here. She is enjoying her new life, we ride the buses and trams to a new park just about everyday. She can't get enough of the parks lately.
 Yesterday I told Gabriella we were going to go to the store and that she needed to go get in her stroller. I went back into my room to grab my shoes and came out to find her with the shopping bag, pushing her baby's stroller, and her blanket wrapped around her all ready to go. She is so funny!



 Gabriella and myself can't get enough of the French pastries. It's a good thing I have to walk everywhere or else I would have doubled my weight by now!

 Crazy kid, her hair has gotten sooo long! She is growing up so fast. She has also gotten a few new teeth since we left.
This is the look I get when we ride the trams, it is fun for about 2 minutes and then Gabriella is ready to get off and do something more fun.
Overall we're doing really well. School is going well for Trevor, keeping him very busy. But we are enjoying living in France. The French are a different group of people, but we have met lots of nice people. Now that we have the internet at home, I will post more often and keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful apartment! It looks super nice. Great pics! Gabriella is getting so big, she looks so grown up. Have fun! Miss you and love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH gotta love it! I'm sure glad that things are in place and life is normal (ha) again. It is such an adventure for you guys and what memories you are making. MIss you

    ReplyDelete