Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

La Peche



 Some of our new friends showed us a park we didn't know about this week and Gabriella is in heaven there. It's by the natural history museum here in Grenoble. In the picture above Gabriella is checking out the ducks, she tried to climb over the small fence, but wasn't successful.
 She loves these bouncy toys, as you can see by the huge grin she has on her face!

Well everyone knows that sweets are my weakness and living in France is not helping my bad habits. So let me introduce my new best friend and worst enemy! La peche (the peach), the bakery that is just a few blocks away from our house makes these and they are the best thing I have ever tasted!!

First of all it comes wrapped up like a present!

There it is my biggest weakness, and in case you were wondering of course it's filled with yummy cream!

2 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmm! Can you mail La Peche? In fact maybe send 6? Ha just kidding. Oh my gosh Ash I do remember seeing them but thought they just looked ok but now that you have tasted the sweet peche wish I had one. I can see it now on the bottom row in the middle? Aren't they beautiful! If only we could get the cream here in the states.
    The new park looks so nice have fun and stay warm. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and big!! Owen was on a toy like that a park today and was a lil nervous...ha ha. I hope you guys are staying warm. Love you .

    ReplyDelete