Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Crazy Girl

Gabriella decided she wanted to be a model today and I took full advantage of it! Here are a few of the best pictures we took:


She picked out all these hair bows herself and insisted that I put all of them in her hair. This is her new"smile" it cracks me up!
Cute face




What a ham, she is growing up way too fast, I can't keep up with her. I'm glad she decided it was time to be a model for the camera again because it's just in time for our trip, we leave for Prague tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Darling pics ash love her new laugh
    Have a wonderful trip be safe and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a ham is right, but so darling and fun. Enjoy your trip and be safe. Take lots of pictures. Hope your weather is good too.

    ReplyDelete