Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Flower Cuteness

I think Gabriella is finally feeling a lot better, because yesterday she wanted to dress up and take pictures. Trevor brought home Valentine Day's flowers for me and Gabriella thought they were for her, so she just had to have her picture taken with one.






I love how everything comes wrapped up like a present here.

I think they turned out so cute, especially for a spur of the moment photo shoot. The weather has been so nice here this week, so we've been busy play outside. Gabriella say "play outside" as soon as she gets dressed in the morning. She is talking all the time now. My favorite words she says are: "momonk" for monkey and mittens. She's also learned to say "I cold" anytime she gets the slightest chill. Good thing spring is coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. That 3rd one is my favorite! The light is just great! She's so pretty! Thank you for Owie's card. He just loved it and carried her picture around. As soon as we get our new computer, we have to skype! Love you and miss you all very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Gabriella sure is adorable and seriously every picture she is getting bigger and bigger, I can't believe how much she is growing up. I'm sorry that she has been sick, mom and dad told us about her, I really hope she gets better! Good luck! See ya in about 2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie is right! Ashley, you are a good photographer! Those shots of her are wonderful. Keep up the great work. And she's talking all the time... a growing little girl!

    ReplyDelete